At Feedly, we care passionately about the success of our customers. With more than 1,000 organizations relying on Feedly Teams for researching key industry trends and keeping ahead of emerging threats and opportunities in the marketplace, we are growing our customer success team to continue to deliver a 7-star onboarding and support experience.
- Massive opportunity. Industry trends are accelerating. The volume and complexity of information is increasing. The Open Web and the progress in AI create a unique opportunity to reimagine how companies research, synthesize, and share market, business, and competitive insights.
- Feedly is uniquely positioned to seize this opportunity. Feedly empowers 12 million knowledge workers and 1,000+ organizations to connect with millions of sources and research the topics and industry trends that matter to them. Our platform and community put us in a unique position to be the leader in the next generation of AI-driven industry intelligence tools.
- We take care of our team. We provide competitive salaries, very generous stock option packages, and a full slate of benefits including health coverage and pre-tax commuter benefits. We also believe in work/life balance: we are in this for the long term.
- You are persistent and energetic and ready to do whatever it takes to help make customers successful.
- You are smart and analytical and like to understand the customer’s vision and business needs by asking open questions and listening attentively.
- Your have great communication skills (native English speaker or equivalent), and you enjoy giving presentations and talking to customers.
- You are empathetic and care deeply about the success of the customer.
- You are technically savvy and enjoy digging through a problem to help customers troubleshoot issues and report bugs to the development team.
- You are curious and coachable with a growth mindset, and you’re constantly looking to learn.
- You are a team player and enjoy working with the product team to learn how Feedly works and offer feedback on how to improve the experience.
- You either live in the San Francisco area or are interested in a remote working experience.
DURING YOUR FIRST YEAR:
- You will have hundreds of conversations with customers and understand what they are trying to achieve.
- You will deliver passionate and engaging 1:1 demos (short, conversational, personalized to the customer’s needs)
- You will follow up diligently with customers to make them successful, to make sure that they are on track, and help them troubleshoot issues.
- You will work with our product management team to improve the end-to-end customer journey and address product gaps.
If you are interested in exploring this full-time opportunity, please send us some information about yourself.
Our hiring process takes 2-3 weeks. It starts with a 20-minute Skype introduction where you get to know us and we get to know you. If there is a match, we set up 2 follow-up meetings to learn more about your customer success experience. We finish the process with 3 short meetings where you get to talk to various people in the team—focusing on culture fit.